Franklin County Public Records
Franklin county Illinois as well as other lower level governments are responsible for processing a large portion of the state's public record requests. The county clerk is put in charge of recording, storing and providing official documents. Vital records, local arrests and warrants, real estate information, liens and many public other records are only available with county departments and divisions.
Franklin County Courts
Franklin county courts and the majority of cases in Illinois are heard in county Circuit courts, they are also the custodians of a great number of requested records. Legal professionals as well as individuals can access a number of requested civil and criminal case files, civil unions, divorces, dockets, calendar and status of proceedings.
- Franklin County Criminal and Civil Court Records
Criminal records, divorces and other civil cases and filings.
- Franklin County Circuit Clerk's Office
Civil Cases, records and information of General and Limited jurisdiction.
- Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center
- Franklin County Probation Department
Adult and juvenile offenders.
- Franklin County District Court
Misdemeanors, Small Claims and Civil Actions.
- Franklin County Public Defender
401 W Main St
Benton, IL 62812-1363
- Franklin County State's Attorney's Office
Criminal prosecution in the county of Franklin.
Benton IL 62812
- Franklin County Circuit Judge
Second Judicial Circuit Court of Illinois.
- Franklin County Correctional Facility
County jail facilities.
403 E Main St
Benton, IL 62812-2155
- Franklin County Coroner
County death investigation.
Public Records Search
Public Records By County