Franklin County Public Records
Search free public records for Franklin county death, birth and marriage information researching the county clerk and recorders and other governement and public offices. Business, property such as deeds and tax information as well as recorded documents of vital records.
Franklin County Courts
Search Franklin county courts for public records and filings in small claims cases, traffic cases to superior and state courts. Find information available from local county courthouses. Lookup and research files and cases.
- Franklin County Criminal and Civil Court Records
Criminal records, divorces and other civil cases and filings.
- Franklin County Circuit Clerk's Office
Civil Cases, records and information of General and Limited jurisdiction.
- Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center
- Franklin County Probation Department
Adult and juvenile offenders.
- Franklin County District Court
Misdemeanors, Small Claims and Civil Actions.
- Franklin County Public Defender
401 W Main St
Benton, IL 62812-1363
- Franklin County State's Attorney's Office
Criminal prosecution in the county of Franklin.
Benton IL 62812
- Franklin County Circuit Judge
Second Judicial Circuit Court of Illinois.
- Franklin County Correctional Facility
County jail facilities.
403 E Main St
Benton, IL 62812-2155
- Franklin County Coroner
County death investigation.
Public Records Search
Public Records By County