Adams County Public Records
Adams county Illinois as well as other lower level governments are responsible for processing a large portion of the state's public record requests. The county clerk is put in charge of recording, storing and providing official documents. Vital records, local arrests and warrants, real estate information, liens and many public other records are only available with county departments and divisions.
Adams County Courts
Adams county courts and the majority of cases in Illinois are heard in county Circuit courts, they are also the custodians of a great number of requested records. Legal professionals as well as individuals can access a number of requested civil and criminal case files, civil unions, divorces, dockets, calendar and status of proceedings.
- Adams County Criminal and Civil Court Records
Criminal records, divorces and other civil cases and filings.
- Adams County Circuit Clerk's Office
Civil Cases, records and information of General and Limited jurisdiction.
- Adams County Divorces, Family law court
Juvenile & Family 217-277-2111
- Adams County Small Claims
Case records and information with lawsuits in small claims courts.
Small Claims 217-277-2105
- Adams County Traffic Courts
Citations, fines and traffic court and school information.
Traffic Department 217-277-2115
- Adams County Court Calendar
- Child Support 217-277-2102
- Civil Matters 217-277-2106
- Divorce 217-277-2107
- Felony Department 217-277-2113
- Legal Matters 217-277-2104
- Misdemeanor Department 217-277-2103
- Probate 217-277-2109
Public Records Search
Public Records By County